Want some random yet awesome-looking pattern in Photoshop?
1. Open literally any image you want to generate a pattern of. It would look more delightful if the original image is aesthetically pleasing.
2. Go to "Windows" and click on "Libraries".
3. A new tab will open named "Libraries", click on the "+" icon to create a new library.
4. Then write the name of the new library, say "New Pattern" and then click on create.
5. Then again click on the "+" icon and click on "Create from image".
6. Then your image will be automatically converted into a pattern and you scale it up or down and rotate and choose whatever pattern looks the best to you and then hit on "Save to CC Libraries".
Then the pattern is generated.
Hope you liked the post and if you did, make sure to hit the like button and comment on the post if you like it. Do share it with your friends and family.
Easy up Tech - Tech Aficionado