Have a picture with an unusual background?
Change the background using Photoshop in few steps. Adobe Photoshop is a very powerful software that can manipulate your images with few clicks. So here's a small tutorial on how you can change the background of your image.
Open the image in Photoshop that needs to get the background changed.
2. Click on the "Quick Selection Tool"
3. At the top panel, click on "Select Subject".
4. The selection might not be very precise so you need to make some adjustments. Click on "Select and Mask" beside "Select Subject"/
5. You can choose the "View" as per your image specifications. Since the image I used is already having some shades of red, I went for black and white rather than the Onionskin.
Click on the edge brush tool just below select tool to refine the edges in the left panel. Use it and hover it over edges to refine and make the selection more precise and then hit O.K.
6. Right-click on the selected portion and choose "Layer Via Cut" to make different layers of the subject and the background. Now two layers of the background and the main subject will be formed, make sure to insert the desired background between them.
7. We will choose a simple solid background, say, blue. That's it, you're now done changing the background. The background can be anything from a new colour to a different image.
You can try several colors, whatever suits the best.
Make sure to hit like and comment on the post if you like it. Do share it with your friends and family.
Easy up Tech - Tech Aficionado