Want to know how to match your hard copy with a soft copy without even looking at it?
Here's the article you might be interested to read.
This post consists of one of the most unique and underrated features of Microsoft Excel named Speak Cells. It implies what it means literally. It allows users to set it in such a manner that it'll speak the data inside of your cell so that you can match your hard copy with the soft copy for any error rectification in your hard copy without even looking at the screen.
1. Open the workbook containing data such as names with salaries or a unique code for a company.
2. Click on "File" and go to the "Option" menu.
3. Then click on "Quick Access Toolbar
4. Select all commands in place of "Popular Commands".
5. Now scroll below and find a command named "Speak Cells"
6. After locating, left-click on the command and then click on "Add>>".
7. Add all the speak cells command you wish to use and hit OK.
8. Now on the top left, the "Speak Cell" and you will hear an automated voice speaking the content present in your cells. Beside speak cells there are several other commands which allow you to make it say in a row-wise or column-wise manner.