Want to record your PC screen but not want to pay for high-resolution recorders?
Tech Aficionado brings you the easiest way to record your desktop screen that too using the most common software ever i.e VLC Media Player. You can record high-resolution videos using VLC and choose whatever frame rate suits you the best. Personally, this was the cleanest screen recorder ever used.
If you don't have VLC already you can download it from here:
Just follow the steps,
1. Search the VLC media player in the search panel beside the start button and click on it.
2. On the top menu click on media and then click on "Convert/Save".
3. A dialog box will appear, click on capture device and from the dropdown menu choose "Desktop".
4. As soon as you choose "Desktop", you will be getting an option to customize the frame rate of the output video. You may choose as per your need. I recommend you to choose 30 FPS as most of the videos are of this frame rate only. 60 FPS can also be chosen for a more smooth video, but increasing the frame rate will also lead to an increase in the size of the video.
5. After customizing the frame rate, hit on "Convert/Save" then select the destination file where you want the video to be stored. and then hit on "Start", now your screen recording has begun.
To stop the recording you can simply stop the video in VLC Media Player and it will be automatically stored in the destination file.
Hope you like this small tutorial on how to record your desktop screen using VLC, if yes then make sure to hit like and comment on the post if you like it. Do share it with your friends and family.
Easy up Tech - Tech Aficionado