Have photos but the teeth in them are yellowish? Just a few clicks and it will white as a Pearl
1. Open the image in Adobe Photoshop
2. Type "O" or simply go to the "Dodge" tool.
3. On the top slide the exposure bar to 50%, increase the size as per your requirements.
4. Now right-click and hover over the yellow part of the teeth and make it as white as you want and you're done.
5. Here's the difference, before vs. after comparison.
Do share it with your friends and let them know.
Post Script - Opposite of "Dodge tool" is the "Burn" tool, it darkens the image.
Here's a video if you want the tutorial where I explained this in brief -